Monday, March 14, 2011

You'd think I was a Nail Technician...

I've had a problem for awhile now on WHERE TO PUT ALL MY NAIL POLISH. Seriously, it's a hard dilemma. For awhile I was using a paper bag from Bath and Body Works. There was, however, an unfortunate incident in which the bag tore down one side. :(

So with lack of anything better to use, I put it all in this.
My Batman trick or treat bucket.


It didn't work very well though...that and it would be kinda weird taking it to friend's houses when they wanted to do "spa day". I decided that this needed a crafty solution. I googled "Crafty bag ideas tutorials" and got a good tutorial for a simple bag. I looked it over and went to work making my own. No patterns for me! haha!
It is flannel plaid on the outside, lined with leftovers from a white sheet. The whole bottom half is reinforced with cardboard so that it stands up and doesn't buldge with all the heavy glass bottles of nail polish. :)
I had made some cute little felt flowers awhile back when I found a tutorial for them on the world wide web. They have been laying around my art room for a few weeks so I stuck them on. :) I quite like it.
All my nail polish dumped out on my bed...

All of my nail polish in the bag! Sadly...It's a perfect fit...which means there will be a problem if I purchase any more.


Which I probably will. >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment